Attention Insight is looking for an enthusiastic startup intern to join our team in Vilnius. In our opinion, this position is perfect for graduate students who are eager to apply the knowledge and skills in practice.
What do we expect?
- You are curious & willing to learn.
- You are interested in Digital Communication, Advertising, Graphic / Web Design, Copywriting or Business Development.
Who are we?
2 years ago, we were a team dreaming to automate eye-tracking research and make it faster, more accurate and affordable. So, we have created a system based on deep learning and trained with previous eye-tracking studies data. Within a few minutes, Attention Insight platform predicts, where users will look while engaging with content, let us identify visual attention errors and get insights on user’s attention shifts without data collection.
What can we offer?
- Our knowledge and experience in the fields of Digital Communication, Advertising.
- Possibility to get an inside look at what it takes to get a startup running.
- Possibility to test multiple skill sets.
- Real-world tasks (we will treat you as a regular employee).
- Cozy office (or remote work).
- Flexible working hours.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need.
Apply before 15 October 2019 and we’ll be in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explain why you feel suitable for this position and send us your CV / LinkedIn profile (optional). Confidentiality guaranteed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com