Attention Insight is looking for Front-End Developer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are interested in creating a SaaS platform for user attention prediction, using AI and eye-tracking data. What do we expect?
- Mid/Senior level of experience
- Working knowledge of REST API
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- You are intellectually curious, passionate and inventive
Who are we? 2 years ago, we were a team dreaming to automate eye-tracking research and make it faster, more accurate and affordable. So, we have created a system based on deep learning and trained with previous eye-tracking studies data. Within a few minutes, Attention Insight platform predicts, where users will look while engaging with content, let us identify visual attention errors and get insights on user’s attention shifts without data collection.
What can we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- 100 % remote work, with occasional on-site meetings
- Work on an innovative AI solution
- Possibility to use Attention Insight platform for your needs
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need. Apply before 31 August 2020 and we’ll be in touch: [email protected] Explain why you feel suitable for this position and send us your URL to your portfolio and Linkedin profile and we will be in touch. Confidentiality guaranteed.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org