Attention Insight is looking for a B2B Sales Manager to join our team in Vilnius. This position is perfect for an experienced professional who is curious to get an inside look at what it takes to get a digital startup running.
What will you do?
Develop and implement the company’s B2B sales strategies.
Plan and strategize for winning deals.
Search for potential clients and communicate with them, from initial contact to closing the deal.
Present Attention Insight and build relationships with potential partners.
What do we expect?
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- B2B / B2C sales experience
- Self-sufficiency, ability to work independently
- Ability to understand client challenges and articulate the value proposition.
- Interest in start-up business, innovations or technologies
What can we offer?
- A pay-for-performance philosophy: 1800 Eur/month + bonuses
- Remote work (or a cozy office in Vilnius)
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use Attention Insight platform for your needs
Who are we?
2 years ago, we were a team dreaming to automate eye-tracking research and make it faster, more accurate and affordable. So, we have created a system based on deep learning and trained with previous eye tracking studies data. Within a few minutes, Attention Insight platform predicts, where users will look while engaging with content, lets identify visual attention errors and get insights on user’s attention shifts without data collection.
If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need.
Apply before 30 January 2020 and we’ll be in touch: email@example.com
Explain why you feel suitable for this position and send us your CV / LinkedIn profile (optional).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org